Killington Snow Report: Mid Season Conditions in November!
Weather: Hi 25, Lo -1
Basin Sports GM, Jean got out with his family to make some turns today and reported back about on-mountain Killington Snow Report conditions. It’s pretty unreal how much coverage we have this early in the season. The Canyon quad is spinning offering access to the steeper terrain in Killington. In particular trails like Cascade and Downdraft were scary good- especially when skiing on a pair of Atomic Vantage 86Ti’s. The snowpack was good (though most skiing recently has been good, ha!) and was a mix of packed powder and fresh snow. It feels like it’s been snowing non-stop for the past few days and the mountain is showing it. Plus, if you haven’t heard the new Snowdon Bubble chair is expected to open before December! Whahooo!
Now, the best way to enjoy Thanksgiving and this holiday week, in general, is to one, eat lots of food, enjoy the company of your family and attend the Beast World Cup this weekend. We’re expecting a generous turnout, lots of great skiing and many sore throats and “headaches” the following day.
Notes From The Shop:
- Lookout, Vermont Adaptive, 14th Star Brewing Fundraiser (Learn More)
- Black Friday Sale: Select Brands 20% Off till November 26th
- Helly Hansen
- Ray Returns to the boot bench Mid December
- We have four other licensed bootfitters available for fittings!
- We can be reached 7 days a week at 802-422-3234