Lot’s of “unamed” tree skiing/ Killington Snow Report
Weather: Cold Enough For Snow, Lots Of Snow. 10″ at Opening bell, but felt like 16.
Well, today’s Killington Snow Report started with a very interesting drive into work today. Route 100 North was shut down (and still is) due to downed trees from this very heavy and thick snow we received overnight. The valley saw periods of R-like accumulation making for tough conditions on the roads. But Killington saw snow and lots of it. The mountain is saying 10″ fell but the locals are saying 16″. It’s thick that’s for sure but this thick snow is just what we need to build a base and keep the momentum going for months. And yes, we did get into the woods. Who would have thought that we’d be skiing bottomless tree runs in November! If the endless reports of substantial powder hasn’t made you contemplate calling sick to work for tomorrow and Friday well, the Snowdon Sixpack is expected to open by the weekend. So here’s to powder, bubble chairs, and serious fun!
- Want wider skis or snowboards for the weekend? Call us and reserve a pair! We will book up on the wider sticks and decks.
- Lot’s of holiday savings on apparel and clothing in store
- On-the spot mounts and tuning.
- So long as we’re not seriously busy we can accomodate most on the spot service work.
P.S: Don’t Forget to Swing By Lookout Tavern For Free Happy Hour Wings and Daily Discounts on Menu Items.
- We can be reached 7 days a week at 802-422-3234