Frequently Asked Questions
I placed an order and haven’t received confirmation?
- All orders are manually processed by real human beings so sometimes order confirmations won’t go through right away. Please allow 24 hours for an order confirmation email to be received. Also, check your spam box. Oftentimes our emails wind up in there.
I Placed an order but received the wrong item, what should I do?
- Accidents happen, we’re only human after all. If for some reason you receive the wrong item or it’s different from what you originally ordered please contact our customer service/ online minions as soon as possible. If you contact us we’ll own up to our mistake and send you a return label. If you don’t, you’re responsible for return shipping costs. Please have your order number ready when you do call as well as a detailed description of the difference between the item(s) you ordered and the item you received before contacting us.
I changed my mind and want to cancel my order
- We are really efficient when it comes to processing and shipping orders and will typically process and ship items the same day as they were purchased. If for some reason you decide you no longer want the item, call us as soon as possible. If the item is already in transit we recommend refusing the package at delivery. If the item has been delivered you will be responsible for return shipping.
How long does it take to ship my order?
- Shipping to the greater New England Area (i.e New York) has a 1-Day shipping transit. For specifics visit our Shipping Page.
What shipping carrier do you use?
- We primarily ship via UPS. If your order is expedited or is to a PO Box we’ll ship via USPS.
Your Website says free shipping over $99 but I’m still being charged for shipping?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 to the lower 48 states. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or outside the United States we need to charge for shipping.
I live outside the US, placed an order and am now being asked to pay duties, why?
- International customers are responsible for all Duties, Taxes (tariffs) on items they order. This duties fee is not included in the purchase price of the item and as the customer, you’re required to claim imported goods you’ve purchased. Duties and Taxes vary country to country so we recommend you do some research with your customs office to get a better quote.
The item I ordered isn’t working out and I’d like to return it, how do I do that?
- You can visit our Return Policy page and fill out an RA Form. There we’ll contact you with Return credentials. Any questions regarding returns can be found in our Return Policy page.
I paid for expedited shipping, can I get my initial shipping costs back?
- Expedited shipping costs are non-refundable. If you upgraded your shipping from our FREE ground option you will not receive a refund for that amount.
Can you mount my ski bindings?
- If you purchased skis and bindings online we are unable to pre-mount them at this time. We have to physically inspect your boots, in-store at our Killington Location before mounting skis.
I made a rental reservation on your website, but it didn’t ask for height, weight and skier type.
- Our Winter Rental Reservation options are a work in progress. Completing a rental reservation online will not only get you a discount on rental equipment but will also eliminate the final step in-store. You will still be required to fill out a rental waiver once you arrive to get your gear.
Can I pick-up my rentals the day before?
- You are welcome to pick-up your rentals the day before intended use anytime after 4 PM.
I made my reservation in advance, so I’m entitled to rentals for the day.
- Reserving rentals online in advance does not guarantee availability. If you are visiting over busy holiday periods there is an incredibly slim chance that we’ll run out of rentals. This has yet to happen (where we run out of rentals) but we still reserve the right to turn away walk-ins and advance reservations.