Free UPS Ground Shipping (Restrictions may apply)
The map below shows typical (not guaranteed) transit time for items shipped via UPS ground.
Free ground shipping on orders over $99 to customers in the continental US.
Alaska and Hawaii Orders- UPS does not ground ship to these states, there is a additional upgrade charge to these orders that we will call to talk about after a order is placed.
All international sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
We ship direct for most orders, EXCLUDING SKIS AND BOARDS.
Typical shipping charges are:
- $40 to Canada
- $60 to Europe
- $70 Most other Continents
At this time we are only able to ship to the cardholders verifiable billing address.
Orders from international customers choosing to have the item shipped elsewhere will not be processed.
Please see below for information on Import Tax and Duties.
FOR SKIS AND BOARDS:
- Shipping is free for Items $99 or More. We do offer international shipping at a set rate. International shipping is not free. If your country is not available at checkout, please call us.
- Due to manufactures agreements, some items such as full bicycles may not be shipped and must be picked up at our store. If you’ve placed an order for a bike, one of our sales associates will call you to verify pick- up times.
FOR ALL BAGS, BACKPACKS AND OVERSIZED GOODS:
- We charge a flat rate of $10 for all ski bags and backpacks.
Import Duties and Taxes:
- All import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in Basin Sports prices. We always advise customers to contact their local customs office for an estimate of these charges before submitting their order.
- From time to time we may not be able to ship certain products internationally due to our vendor/dealer agreements. If an issue arises where we cannot ship, we will notify the customer that the item(s) to be purchased are restricted.