Basin Sports Shipping Policies:
Free shipping promotions only apply to the lower 48 of the United States (Alaska & Hawaii excluded).
- Alaska and Hawaii Orders- UPS does not ground ship to these states, there is a additional upgrade charge to these orders that we will call to talk about after a order is placed.
Orders will be processed within 3 Business Days of being received. Due to extreme weather conditions orders may occasionally take more than 3 Business Days to process; we will do our best to inform you when this happens. Express orders processed within 2 Business Days, will receive no refund for express shipping. UPS does not guarantee any of their express shipments; we are not responsible if any package does not arrive within the desired time restraints. Orders received after 9:00 AM on Friday will be shipped the following Monday. All orders received after 9:00 AM will be processed the following business day.
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot mount bindings to skis.
All orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS.
All international sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
We ship direct for most orders, EXCLUDING SKIS AND BOARDS.
Typical shipping charges are:
- $40 to Canada
- $60 to Europe
- $70 Most other Continents
At this time we are only able to ship to the cardholders verifiable billing address.
Orders from international customers choosing to have the item shipped elsewhere will not be processed.
Please see below for information on Import Tax and Duties.
FOR SKIS AND BOARDS:
- We do offer international shipping at a set rate.
- International shipping is not free.
- If your country is not available at checkout, please call us.
- Due to manufactures agreements, some items such as full bicycles may not be shipped and must be picked up at our store. If you’ve placed an order for a bike, one of our sales associates will call you to verify pick- up times.
FOR ALL BAGS, BACKPACKS AND OVERSIZED GOODS:
- We charge a flat rate of $10 for all ski bags and backpacks.
Import Duties and Taxes:
- All import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in Basin Sports prices. We always advise customers to contact their local customs office for an estimate of these charges before submitting their order.
- From time to time we may not be able to ship certain products internationally due to our vendor/dealer agreements. If an issue arises where we cannot ship, we will notify the customer that the item(s) to be purchased are restricted.