Thermally efficient foundation layer, the Arcteryx Rho AR Bottom suited to cold temperatures and slower paced activities. Plush interior has rich, warm texture. Trim, next-to-skin fit and elastane content increases thermal efficiency by keeping fabric in constant contact with the body.
North Vancouver sits at the foot of the North Shore mountains, just minutes away from skiing, climbing, and harsh mountain environments. A unique setting for a city and the perfect crucible for innovative, purposeful outdoor designs.Founded by local climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx remains a gathering place of like-minded people. Our Design Centre is a hive, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Wide waistband
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Polartec® Power Stretch® 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
- Model #11274
- Available In Black
- Available In S-XXL