New for 2019 the Atomic Green… Uh Redster X9. All joking aside though Atomic has done it again with this latest version of the Redster X9. Constructed of an Ash and Poplar Wood core and featuring a full length side wall the X9 has what Atomic is calling Servotec. Translated from German it means Power Steering, and with 2 sheets of Titanal this is about the closest you can get to a World Cup race ski. Atomic has combined technology and materials to give you with maximum usable edgehold and stability while still keeping the ski playful enough for daily use at the ski area.
Atomic Redster X9 Features:
- Active Camber – 100% Camber Core
- Power Woodcore – A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore
- Servotec uses a titanium rod and elastomer design fastened externally to pre-stress the ski and let it react to turn input
- Titanium Powered – A Titanal layer above and below the core creates supreme shock absorption, strong running stability and high torsional flex.
- Structured Topsheet – Massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Sidewall – Runs he full length of the ski for precise steering. Ideal for high-performance race and piste skis.
- Base : World Cup Base Finish
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Included Bindings: Includes X 14 TL RS Bindings – DIN Range 5 – 14