The squadron’s flagship model: the Black Crows Atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world. This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex; a powerful performer at high speed without loss of maneuverability. A really sporty character. The Atris is a big mountain ski for all types of weather and snow conditions, a stylish door-opener to the world of big mountain skiing.
Black Crows Atris Features:
- Nice width: 108 mm waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski.
|Tip Size (mm)||138||139||140|
|Waist Size (mm)||108||108||108|
|Tail Size (mm)||125||125||126|
Profile: double beak: rocker in the tail and in the tip, camber underfoot.
Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
2017-2018 Freeskier editors’ pick
2018-2019 Freeskier editors’ pick
editor’s choice 2018 Mountain editors’ choice 2018
18-19 Powder Magazine skier’s choice 2018
19-20 Powder Magazine skier’s choice 2019