The Capranea Casanna Pant allows you to be comfortable and have full freedom of movement in the tress, on the chairlift or standing at the ski bar. The stretch material and waterproof rating make this the ultimate ski pant.
The Capranea Casanna Insulated Pant is a classic looking, but updated, ski pant that will work with any of the Capranea jackets or whatever coat you already have in your ski closet. These pants will keep you dry all day thanks to the waterproof 20,000 rating and give you enough pockets to store all your goodies so you can stay out skiing all day long. The Capranea Casanna Insulated Pant will work just as well on warm days as there is great venting in the leg, so spring skiing will be super comfortable in these pants too.
Casanna Pant Features:
- Full-way stretch
- Insulation: 100% polyester, compressed PINNECO Mantle SS, 60 g
- Material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, 20,000 MP/ 20,0000 WP
- All seams taped, stretch seam tapes
- Pockets: two front, one back
- Belt loops
- Adjustable inside waistband
- Ventilation zippers
- Elastic snowgaiter
- Hem reinforcement