When a purpose built design meets the needs of the mainstream industry you find the 2018 Devinci Spartan NX. With 165mm of rear wheel travel and a 170mm fork built around 27.5 inch wheels and a split pivot rear triangle the Spartan was built to dominate the international endure race circuits. Improvements in the frame design has led to less weight and more lateral stiffness, making it as nimble a climber as it is a trail devouring machine. Utilizing Devinci’s DMC-G carbon frame and their EPS molding system, the Spartan offers flawless form consistency and stiffer, stronger engineering.
Spartan NX Features:
- 36T Chainring clearance
- 170mm Dropper post compatibility (m-xl frames)
- Split Pivot rear triangle for maximum suspension and braking efficiency in all terrain
- Tire Clearance for up to a 2.6 tire
- A Kevlar Reinforced Carbon bashplate covers an integrated Di2 battery holder
- Boost Front and Rear Hub Spacing