The Elevenate Zermatt Pant is a pair of boot-cut, two-layer Gore-Tex free-skiing pants with light insulation. The ideal garment for mechanized skiing in style. We’re pretty big fans of the Zermatt for its amazing fit. Our entire female staff can probably agree that the Zermatt is the best fitting winter pant we sell- and that’s across all body types. It’s a great fit and the materials are utilized well to make the pant stand up to endless years of abuse. Light insulation keeps you warm on cold winter days, while the 2 layers of Gore-Tex reduces wind abrasion and protects you from the elements. The Elevenate Zermatt Pant goes perfectly together with the Zermatt Jacket and also works well with a shell jacket.
Elevenate Zermatt Pant Features:
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- YKK water resistant ventilation zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water-resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Back pockets.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.