The Fox Speedframe MIPS Helmet has premium features usually meant for much more expensive helmets. A MIPS liner, goggle compatible 3-position visor, and our 360-degree fit make the Speedframe one of the best values in an open-face helmets. Add in the legendary aggressive Fox design DNA, and you have one of the most shred-ready trail helmets in the market today.
Fox Speedframe MIPS Helmet Features:
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Removable, washable moisture-wicking comfort liner
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Weight: 360g
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
|S||51cm – 55cm||20.125″ – 21.625″|
|M||55cm – 59cm||21.625″ – 23.25″|
|L||59cm – 63cm||23.25″ – 24.75″|
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½”– 1″), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.