Don’t call it a comeback, because the beast never left. The Full Tilt Classic features a traditional tongued liner and the snug, Full Tilt Original shell you know and love. Toss in customizable cant, a rigid boot board, and the fluid yet responsive Flex 6 tongue, and you’ll be primed and ready to tackle anything the mountain may throw your way.
Full Tilt Classic Features:
- 99 LAST: The original width shell that your feet love
- RIBBED TONGUE: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX: The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- FORWARD LEAN: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- INFINITE PIVOT: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- QUICK FIT™ LINER TECHNOLOGY
- INTUITION: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.