Inspired by giant mountain landscapes and stylish smooth turns, the Giro Neo MIPS Helmet distinct design lines provide a unique visual identity while encapsulating the two-polycarbonate components of the helmet. The neo mips® helmet has been carefully crafted and introduced to the line to offer styling differentiation and elevated quality for riders of all abilities. The neo mips® helmet is the new foundation in the giro helmet line and an instant classic. The neo mips® benefits from a lightweight in-mold construction and features the dialed-in fit of the in form fit system with vertical tuning. On the mountain, its easy to go from hot to cold, so youll appreciate the on-the-go temperature control, which is achieved through the thermostat control adjustable venting and fog-free stack vent. Embrace the peak and withstand the wintery elements with the protection of the neo mips® helmet, which offers more protection in certain impacts by redirecting impact energy.
Giro Neo MIPS Helmet Features:
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting
- Stack Vent Technology
- Ce En1077
- In Form Fit System
- Vertical Tuning
- Thermostat Control: Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- In- Mold Construction: In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- In-Form Fit System: The In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. The Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- Stack Vent Technology: Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle’s center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Seamless Compatibility: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.