Go deeper and further in the new brimmed Giro Trig MIPS Helmet, a hard-shell freestyle helmet that offers the peace of mind of mips® with the dialed-in fit of the in form fit system. Check in with the trig mips® helmet and check out for all your freestyle sessions and backcountry expeditions. Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows for perfect airflow whether ascending or descending, and the Stack Ventilation keeps your goggles fog free no matter what your energy output. Meanwhile, its fit can be customized at the turn of a dial via the In Form Fit System and the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System may offer more protection in angled impacts. All this tech business is shielded in a progressive brimmed design guaranteeing Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles.
Giro Trig MIPS Helmet Features:
- Thermostat control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- Stack vent technology
- CE EN1077
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable earpads
- The in form fit system makes it easy to deail in a custom fit in seconds even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability.
- Vertical tuning
- MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Thermostat Control: Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Vent Technology: Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle’s center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Seamless Compatibility: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.