The Hestra Army Leather Gore Tex Glove is a long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those who need a warm and dry glove, in really tough weather conditions, at a high activity level. Best in test in several ski magazines.
Hestra Army Leather Glove Features:
- Outer material: Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm
- Insert: GORE-TEX®
- Waterproof: This glove has en insert which is a membrane inside the glove, making the glove waterproof.
- Insulation: Soft Fiberfill
- Lining: Bemberg/polyester
- Features: Snow lock and Velcro closure. Carabiner. Eagle Grip. Handcuffs
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the small town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factories and we personally buy all leather, fabric, wool and other materials. This gives us control of the production chain and ensures a high level of quality. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2015, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 50 employees at its headquarters in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in United States, Norway and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp- countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons – the fourth generation of Magnussons – who also work at Hestra.