The Hot Chillys Peachskin Crew for women is a lightweight baselayer that combines the soft, light feel and strength of microfiber polyester with an interlock construction to give you warmth without weight and freedom of movement. The PeachSkins crew neck baselayer is the perfect women’s thermal top with a silky smooth hand feel.
Hot Chillys Peachskin Crew Features:
- Smooth, self-binding neckline
- Seams set away from shoulder for added comfort
- 100% Microfiber Polyester makes it light for layering or travel
- Moisture Transfer Fibers to move moisture away from the skin
- Relaxed fit, lightweight warmth
- Antimicrobial treatment to inhibit bacteria growth
- Anatomically designed shape with room to move
- UPF 30 protection
Hot Chillys started in 1984 after three guys from Cali who loved Mexico, skiing, in the boot ski pants and a cold cerveza jotted down some ideas on a cocktail napkin.
The result was the very first body fit base layer, appropriately called “The Original”. It was a stretch product made from a blend of wool and polypropylene, and packaged in a bright yellow can. Now, over 30 years later, the updated version of this same product, Micro-Elite Chamois, is still one of our best sellers and still comes packaged in a can!
Today, Hot Chillys product line consists of a wide variety of base layers, socks, patented face masks and winter sport accessories — all with one thing in common: To keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and looking good so you can focus on whatever activity makes you happy.