The Hot Chilly’s Peachskin Solid T for women is a lightweight thermal has the softness and strength of microfiber polyester with an interlock construction for light weight warmth and freedom of movement.
Hot Chilly’s Peachskin Solid T Features:
- 100% Microfiber polyester makes it light for layering
- Seams set away from shoulder for added comfort
- Sleek, Performance friendly rubber tip zipper
- Zip through collar with interior wind flap for ultimate warmth
- Moisture transfer fibers to move moisture away
- Anatomically designed shape with room to move
- Relaxed fit
- UPF 30+
- Soft, silky hand feel
- Antimicrobial treatment to inhibit bacteria growth
Hot Chillys started in 1984 after three guys from Cali who loved Mexico, skiing, in the boot ski pants and a cold cerveza jotted down some ideas on a cocktail napkin.
The result was the very first body fit base layer, appropriately called “The Original”. It was a stretch product made from a blend of wool and polypropylene, and packaged in a bright yellow can. Now, over 30 years later, the updated version of this same product, Micro-Elite Chamois, is still one of our best sellers and still comes packaged in a can!
Today, Hot Chillys product line consists of a wide variety of base layers, socks, patented face masks and winter sport accessories — all with one thing in common: To keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and looking good so you can focus on whatever activity makes you happy.