Volkswagen sized moguls never looked this easy. At least you have the K2 244 Ski strapped to your feet. With their classic K2 triax braided wood core, skinny 66mm waist, and full camber profile, the K2 244 Skis are certified bump killers! Considered one of the most dynamic mogul skis on the market the 244 does not disappoint.
K2 244 Features:
- 97/66/82 Radius = 26 meters in the 173 model.
- Wood Core: The standard core which has throughout time provided the best performance and durability. Each model may have it’s own density level to help define flex and maximum speed but every wood core ski will be solid.
- Cap Construction: The topsheet of this ski drapes over the edge to form a clean and rounded finish to the side of the ski. This style of construction adds some torsional rigidity, and helps reduce topsheet chipping when the skis hit each other.
- Active Camber: In a world of early rise, rocker, and reverse camber, there still is a need for traditional full camber skis. The edge grip and stability is unmatched on groomed snow. This ski gets maximum edge to the snow, so it helps skiers skiing the firm stuff, or just prefer the ‘feel’ of traditional camber skis.
- Triaxial Braid: The patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core, resulting in great torsional strength while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood core ski.