The K2 Diversion Helmet is a classic helmet that has been updated with a new compression-formed convertible liner, and ear pads that you can remove when the temps rise. The go-to hybrid helmet, the K2 Diversion pulls all of the best features from in-mold and hard shell constructions. The result is a safe, durable, and lightweight ski helmet with both passive and active ventilation.
K2 Diversion Helmet Features:
- Weight: 430g
- Helmet Construction: Hybrid
- Fit System: 360 Dialed
- Venting: Active
- Bike Certified: True
- Has Audio: True
- Hybrid Construction: The unique construction features the best of both In-Mold and Hard-Shell constructions. The primary In-Mold construction makes the helmet incredibly light, while the secondary Hard-Shell upper allows for more advanced Active Matrix Venting and increased durability.
- Tech Form Liner: Compression formed, precise fit liner with removable ear pad and neck roll for a convertible customized fit.
- 360 K2Dialed: The 360 K2Dialed is an evolution of the K2dialed Fit System, delivering unparalleled comfort around your entire head. An intricate web design results in 360 degrees of even pressure distribution for a secure and snug fit that you can customize with the twist of dial.
- Baseline Audio System: Pre-installed audio kit with a low-profile speaker that easily connects to your mobile device without hindering the fit or comfort. The on-cord controller is designed for on-the-go usability at your fingertips for talk or tunes.
- Dual Active Construction: Perfect combination of user/switch regulated Active Matrix Venting and integrated Passive Channel Venting.
- Removable Ear Pads: Ability to easily remove ear pads for reduced bulk while retaining the fit system.
- Bike Certified: Certified by North American bicycle helmet safety standard and European bicycle and skateboard helmet safety standard.