From chasing the sneaky hidden honey holes deep in the trees, to high-speed arcing on afternoon groomers, the last thing you want to worry about is protecting your most precious asset (that’s your brain). The K2 Diversion rocks a low-profile design, 360 K2Dialed fit, and Dual Active Matrix Venting so you’ll forget that you’re even wearing a helmet.
K2 Diversion Features:
- HELMET CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid/ This unique construction features the best of both In-Mold and Hard-Shell constructions. The primary In-Mold construction makes the helmet incredibly light, while the secondary Hard-Shell upper allows for more advanced Active Matrix Venting and increased durability.
- HELMET VENTING: Dual Active/ Perfect combination of user/switch regulated Active Matrix Venting and integrated Passive Channel Venting.
- HELMET FIT SYSTEM: 360 Dialed/ The 360° K2Dialed™ Fit System is an evolution of the K2Dialed™ Fit System, delivering unparalleled comfort around your entire head. An intricate web design results in 360 degrees of even pressure distribution for a secure and snug fit that you customize with the twist of a dial.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 430g
- HELMET FEATURES:
- Baseline Audio System/ Pre-installed audio kit with a low-profile speaker that easily connects to your mobile device without hindering the fit or comfort. The on-cord controller is designed for on-the-go usability at your fingertips for talk or tunes.
- Removable Ear pads/ Ability to easily remove ear pads for reduced bulk while retaining the fit system.
- HELMET CERTIFICATION: Bike Certified, Snow Certified/ Certified by North American bicycle helmet safety standard and European bicycle and skateboard helmet safety standard.
- TECH FORM LINER: Compression formed, precise fit liner with removable ear pad and neck roll for a convertible customized fit.