From the park to the peak and everything in between, the K2 Stash is the freeride helmet that doesn’t make you look like a nerd. No silly bolt-on visors or chunky ventilation sliders. It protects your head, fits great, and looks damn fine doing it. Get a K2 Stash and push out.
K2 Stash Ski & Snowboard Helmet Features:
- HELMET CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold/ In-Mold is the premium construction for ultra-lightweight performance and is characterized by an EPS liner that is molded directly to a lightweight poly-carbonate (PC) shell. The result is a construction so light you’ll forget it’s even there.
- HELMET VENTING: Passive/ Channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct air-flow between your head and the helmet, removing moisture and excess heat for all day comfort.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 380g
- HELMET FEATURES: Magna Snap/ agnetic retention clip that easily flips up and over the goggle strap for a secure hold that you don’t have to fumble for.
- HELMET CERTIFICATION: Bike Certified, Snow Certified/ Certified by North American bicycle helmet safety standard and European bicycle and skateboard helmet safety standard.
- HELMET FIT SYSTEM: 360 Dialed/ The 360° K2Dialed™ Fit System is an evolution of the K2Dialed™ Fit System, delivering unparalleled comfort around your entire head. An intricate web design results in 360 degrees of even pressure distribution for a secure and snug fit that you customize with the twist of a dial.
- CONVERTIBLE FULL WRAP LINER: Same coverage as a full-wrap but easily pops out, leaving the fit system and minimal padding to accommodate warm days and wearing a thin beanie under the helmet.