The Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Bag is a technically featured wheeled travel ski bag for two sets of skis, poles and apparel. Securely stows skis and poles, fully padded to protect gear. Super durable and built to last.
Kulkea Kantaja Double Roller Bag Features:
- Mammoth Mouth™ – Super wide-mouthed zippered top-to-bottom opening for easy packing and full gear visibility.
- Fully Padded – Durable, water resistant outer shell combined with quilted stitching protects gear and adds comfort.
- Wheel System – Durable easy roll all terrain wheels.
- Hitch Back™ – Strap system for carrying a ski boot bag along for a ride.
- Length Extender – Zippered expansion increases bag length from 195cm to 205cm.
- Ski Stabilizer Straps – Adjustable internal buckle straps for securing skis to keep skis from shifting.
- Pole Grabber™ – Easy use internal strap system for securing poles separately from skis.
- Interior Stretch Pockets – Four large interior pockets for storing apparel and accessories separately from skis.
- Isolated Compression System™ – Low profile compression straps for size adjustment and additional load control.
- ID Holder – Water resistant side card holder
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Comfort Handles – Padded handles with Velcro closure and long straps for carrying by hand or shoulder.
- Padded End Handles – Handles are padded to reduce hand strain when lifting.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.