The Kulkea Kantaja Ski Bag is a fully padded, wide-mouthed and lightweight ski bag. Perfect for organizing skis, poles and apparel. Built to last, the Kulkea Kantaja will last for many seasons to come.
Kulkea Kantaja Ski Bag Features:
- Fabrics: Durable, water-resistant 600D polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Mammoth Mouth™ – Super wide-mouthed zippered top-to-bottom opening for easy packing and full gear visibility.
- Fully Padded – Durable, water resistant outer shell combined with quilted stitching protects gear and adds comfort.
- Ski Stabilizer Straps – Adjustable internal buckle straps for securing skis to keep skis from shifting.
- Pole Grabber™ – Easy use internal strap system for securing poles separately from skis.
- Interior Stretch Pockets – Four large interior pockets for storing apparel and accessories separately from skis.
- Exterior Side Pocket – Zippered center located pocket.
- Isolated Compression System™ – Low profile compression straps for size adjustment and additional load control.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the bag as your own.
- Zippers – Durable YKK zippers.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Comfort Handles – Padded handles with Velcro closure and long straps for carrying by hand or shoulder.
- Padded End Handles – Handles are padded to reduce hand strain when lifting.
- Ventilation Grommets – Six coated side located grommets.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.Socially and ethically manufactured.