The Look NX 10 Ski Bindings are super reliable and offer the famed safety of the rest of the Look lineup, but in a lighter and less burly package. Just the thing for new skiers or lighter weight intermediates who want the best in both retention and safety and less weight to hold back their progression.
NX 10 Features:
- Toe Piece: Dual Action Toe
- 180˚ Multi-Directional Release – A true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Four Points of Contact – Four points of contact with the boot provide maximum power transmission.
- Toe Lateral Elasticity – 45 mm
- Wide Mounting Zone – For better contact with wide skis.
- Reinforced Housing – Increases binding integrity.
- Heel Piece: Easy Step-In / Step-Out – Wider heel throw offers easy and intuitive entry-and-exit.
- Heel Vertical Elasticity – 12 mm
- Long Lever Arm – Makes unclicking from the bindings effortless.
- Lightweight Composite Materials