The binding of choice for the world’s most committed skiers; the Look Pivot 14 GW is the most trusted and reliable in skiing. The classic “turntable” design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release. Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles.
Look Pivot 14 GW Ski Bindings Features:
- GRIPWALK® Compatible: This binding is compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles
- 180° Multi-Directional Protection: The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
- Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release: Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
- Superior Power and Control: 7 points of boot-binding contact provides superior coupling strength for industry-leading power, control, and response
- Natural Ski Flex_x000D_: Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
- TÜV Certified: Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- Long Elastic Travel: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Rolling Control: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- Full Action Toe Piece: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.