Nothing screams I’m a serious skier like a set of Marker Ski Bindings. The Marker Duke 16 is just a better option for the uphill minded shreddered. This AT ski binding has Marker’s Extended Power Frame chassis and is 28% wider than the original. The Duke DIN range is between 6 and 16 allowing casual touring junkies and the pro’s to share quality and durability. Marker Touring Bindings like all others come in either Small or Large based on sole length. Many choose the Duke over other Marker Bindings because it’s nice to have that AT option when you get in some places you didn’t plan on. Adventure awaits, hit the slopes happy and ready to shred.
Two sizes available:
- Large: Sole Length 305-365mm, weight 2790g
- Small: Sole Length 265-325mm, weight 2760g
- Art No. 761601.SA (265-325MM) S, 761601.LA (305-365MM) L
- (110mm brakes)
Features Of The Marker Duke 16:
- Boot Sole Compatibility ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range: 6.0 – 16.0
- Skier’s Weight:130 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel: Inter Pivot
- Color Combinations: Black
- Weight (Pair): 2760 g (S), 2790 g (L)