Marker’s Tour F10 is an ideal entry level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker’s DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible to all kinds of alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
Tour F10 Features:
- Toe: Triple Pivot Light Toe – The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behavior which is comparable to all other Marker bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Gliding AFD – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Heel: Hollow Linkage Heel – This heel was redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Tour Mode: Backcountry Comfort – The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing. The position prevents the binding from unwanted release and provides unparalleled security against an undesired “telemark” situation.
- Climbing Aids – The titanium climbing aid offers two 7° and 13° positions which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer pads dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Touring Base Plate – The wide frame construction is secured at several positions, perfectly distributing the pressure for unparalleled skiing performance. 2 sizes are available for optimum size range and stocking efficiency.
- Touring Balance – Switching the lever to touring mode moves the whole binding 40 mm backward, allowing a more comfortable walking position and keeping the ski optimally balanced for kick turns and steep terrain.
- Hollow Tech – Marker’s fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- Boot Compatibility: Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to both ISO 5355 (Alpine) and ISO 9523 (AT) boot sole norms, as well as GripWalk and WTR equipped boots.
- Power Width Design – The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.