The iconic Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket is most durable and protective freeride jacket made uncompromisingly to deliver premium powder functionality.
Setting the benchmark in 2004 for a new generation of skiers, the lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Jacket was made uncompromisingly to fulfill the big mountain freeriders need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there. Unlike the dominant snowboarding garment at that time, the jacket was snugger and activity customizes with high napoleon pockets for maximum accessibility when using a backpack and harness – key features that have been kept all the way until today’s jacket. Made with extremely durable GORE-TEX® Pro membrane and 40D recycled nylon face fabric, the jacket is set for dramatic terrain and extreme weather.
The jacket includes features such as a one-hand adjustable storm hood, functional pockets, two-way armpit venting, wrist and bottom hem adjustment, chest ventilation and a Y-shaped cut optimized for movement.
The colorways are chosen in the spirit of the bold and new thinking color range introduced back in 2004; Bright and clear to ensure secure visibility in the mountains and perfect color coordination. It is without a doubt the number one choice for the freeride adventurer but also a safe bet for those who are looking for the everlasting outer layer.
Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket Features:
- Model #1054-17
- Weight 560 gr.
- Style no: 1054-17
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Articulated elbows
- Chest pocket
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Internal chest pocket
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Removable powder skirt with silicon grip
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Under arm zipper ventilation
- YKK™ 2-way water resistant front zipper
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro- GORE-TEX® Pro is the most durable fabric technology from GORE-TEX® for outdoor use. The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric. Technical specification: Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm* Breathablility: High, down to 9 RET** Windproofness: 100% * ISO 811-test ** ISO11092-test
- Recycled Fibers: More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric: Oeko-Tex® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system which secures chemical use is in line or surpassing national and international regulations and standards.
- Bluesign Certified Fabric: Bluesign® tests and educates textile mills to eliminate harmful substances from the manufacturing process and sets control standards for a sustainable and safe production.