The highly functional Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket is specifically designed for ski touring and the lightest waterproof jacket within our ski collection.
The innovative Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket is specifically designed for ski touring. It offers the perfect combination of waterproofness, light weight and breathability to jointly protect and ease your aerobic climb and ski time.
The extremely light weight jacket perfectly blends two technologies: Gore-Tex® C-knit™ on shoulders, sleeves and collar to increase the range of movement and durability without compromising on protection, and torso made in Gore-Tex® Active 2.0 to provide maximum protection and breathability during high intensity.
To provide optimal venting solutions we have two front zip options; a regular, fully protective closement and an option where you expose a full length venting area running from the chest and down even though the jacket is closed. This means you have the opportunity to get the air flowing and still keep your neck and face protected.
Other critical features include two big chest pockets, a small chest pocket, lightweight hand gaiters, storm hood with one-hand cord adjustment, underarm ventilation and asymmetric cuffs with velcro tightening.
Norrona Lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket Features:
- Model # 2001-18
- Weight 320 gr.
- Style no: 2001-18
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Double zipper with ventilation option
- Chest ventilation with YKK water resistant zipper and mesh
- Internal chest pocket
- Laminated stretch woven hand gaiter™
- Reinforced shoulders
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Two vertical chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- GORE-TEX® Active: GORE-TEX® Active is waterproof, extremely breathable, and windproof. Low weight, low volume, soft and easy to pack, GORE-TEX® Active is good for more aerobic activities where you need protection from rain and wind. Technical specification: Waterproof: min. 22,000 mm* Breathablility: High, down to 4 RET** Windproofness: 100% * ISO 811-test ** ISO11092-test
- Gore-Tex 3 Layer C-Knit: GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ Backer Technology specifically engineered for hikers, trekkers, and freeriders, offering the ruggedness of a 3-layer laminate teamed up with the look and feel of a soft fabric. The result: extremely versatile waterproof garments for all outdoor enthusiasts looking for outstanding comfort without compromising on functionality and durability. The durability of a product is directly related to sustainability, as well as getting maximum enjoyment from outdoor activities. Technical specification: Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm* Breathablility: High, down to 6 RET** Windproofness: 100% * ISO 811-test ** ISO11092-test
- Bluesign Certified Fabric: Bluesign® tests and educates textile mills to eliminate harmful substances from the manufacturing process and sets control standards for a sustainable and safe production.