The iconic Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pants are our most durable and protective freeride pants made uncompromisingly to deliver premium powder functionality.
With the intention of being a game changer to a new generation of skiers, the lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Pants were made uncompromisingly to fulfill the big mountain freeriders need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there. Just like the original, the pants have a looser, functional fit and unique features such as thigh cargo pockets to ensure easy storing, long zippers for great ventilation and extremely durable reinforcement on the lower leg to protect the pants from steel edges.
The pants come with a removable bib which prevents the snow from creeping in and keeps your pants in place. You can also remove the bib, and zip the pants into the powder skirt of our compatible ski jackets to completely seal out the snow. The colorways are chosen in the spirit of the bold and new thinking color range introduced back in 2004; Bright and clear to ensure secure visibility in the mountains and perfect color coordination.
Made with extremely durable GORE-TEX® Pro membrane and 200D nylon face fabric, the jacket is set for dramatic terrain and extreme weather.
Inside leg length of the pants in size L = 90 cm.
Length differs 2 cm per size up and down.
Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Pant Features:
- Model # 1017-17
- Weight 880 gr.
- Style no: 1017-17
- Aramid lower leg reinforcement
- Articulated knee construction
- Snow gaiters
- Soft brushed inside waist
- Zip-seal system™
- Zip-in Bib solution
- Two thigh pockets
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro- GORE-TEX® Pro is the most durable fabric technology from GORE-TEX® for outdoor use. The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric. Technical specification: Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm* Breathablility: High, down to 9 RET** Windproofness: 100% * ISO 811-test ** ISO11092-test
- Bluesign Certified Fabric: Bluesign® tests and educates textile mills to eliminate harmful substances from the manufacturing process and sets control standards for a sustainable and safe production.