Get ready to kick it with the NOW O-Drive —with unmatched top-notch performance, undeniable strength, it can handle whatever you or the mountain can throw at it with ease.
STRENGTH, DURABILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS—ALL IN ONE
NOW O-Drive Binding Features:
- Skate-Tech: Inspired by how easily and efficiently a skateboard turns; major components of our system mimic both the function and description of skateboard trucks. The ‘Hanger’ powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks. This all leads to more foot fatigue and pain. NOW bindings bypass the middle of the snowboard and direct your energy right onto the board’s edges. They simply transfer more power to the board with less work, meaning your feet will stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer.
- Flushcup Technology
- Highcup Compatibility
- Hanger 2.0 is Nylon with 30% Carbon fiber
- Hyperfuse 2.0 straps: The Top-Of-The Line functionality and EVO construction. The Hyperfuse II strap is an evolution and a design refinement over the original Hyperfuse strap. Inspired by shoe construction the Hyperfuse II is a stichless, spineless strap. Its innerguts are constructed with nylon webbing that is strong, durable and flexible, and sandwiched between two layers of EVA. The end product is a comfortable and lightweight binding strap that will not only handle the elements, but the test of time.
- NEW! PA66-C buckle levers: The PA66-C buckles are made with the same high grade composite carbon fiber blend found in the O-Drive hanger. This material is extremely light and strong, reducing the overall buckle weight by 20%
- 3-D toe straps EVA combo: The Top Of The Line 3D Toe Strap EVA combo, which creates a better overall boot-to-binding fit, and enhancing the overall grip that the EVA provides.
- NOW tool-less adjuster straps
- Post is Nylon with 30% Carbon fiber
- 4X4 disc is Nylon with 30% Carbon fiber*
- FS2 highback is 3K Carbon fiber: 3K Carbon Fiber, pre-rotated 5 degrees and an asymmetrical shape that follows leg angles. 20mm higher than the Freewing Highback. Multi-position forward lean block with allen key hardare.
- Bushings available in medium (45 shore) and hard (55 shore)
- Lifetime warranty program (hanger/post/kingpin only)