The Largest of the Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Family. Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp, toothbrush and spork. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. There are padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffle 100L Features:
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
- 5″ x 19.5″ x 14.5″
- 100L (6,102 cu in)