Are you finding that even the stiffest Women’s boots are on the soft side? Have you been trying small men’s boots to find something better? Well you can stop all that with the Ride Cadence. The Cadence is responsive, but also comfortable thanks to the dual-density foam of the heat moldable Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and multi-density Impacto™ Insole. A BOA® Focus System gives you a precise fit in the upper and lower zone of the boot with the turn of a front and side mounted dial. The Closer™ lace guide distributes lace tension across the entire boot to give you a comfortable fit, free from pressure points. Walking around has never felt more confident thanks to the Michelin® Summit Sole. Which combines Michelin® rubber with phylon for a light weight boot with plenty of grip. The Cadence is the stiffest boot in Ride’s Women’s line. An ideal boot for aggressive female riders looking for comfort, support and a highly responsive ride
Ride Cadence Features:
- EXTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- IMPACTO™ INSOLE: Multi-density insole with and added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.
- RIDE Snowboards Impacto™ Insole
- INTUITION™ MOBILE FOAM LINER: Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- MICHELIN® SUMMIT SOLE: This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.