The Salomon STH2 WTR 13 binding is legendary for its precise transmission. STH2 WTR 13 is updated for modern skis and hard charging. Meet the new standard.
Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Binding Features:
- Ref: 406960
- Norm: Alpine
- Practice: Park & Freestyle
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 1145
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.5
- Adjustement range (mm): 28
- Din Scale: 5-13
- Height: 24.5
- 3D Driver Toe: A patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options.
- Arch Heel: SOLIDITY Heel arch technology for lateral reinforcement. POWER TRANSMISSION 73mm wide for increased lateral transmission.
- WTR (Walk To Ride): A technology which makes walking easier without compromising safety or performance thanks to the TÜV-approved walk-sole compatibility.
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Oversized platform: A super-wide binding platform enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement: A simple-handling micrometric adjustment. Precision of boot-hold for the best transmission and safety.
- Heel Arch Technology: Lateral reinforcement for a robust heel construction.
- Heel Flex Interface: Guarantees natural ski flex.
- Fixed pedal: Ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Standard: Adult
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.