Freeride performance and power for alpine and touring boots. The Salomon Warden MNC 13 delivers great transmission and power in conditions, with consistent release performance for alpine and touring boots. The most versatile alpine binding yet.
Salomon Warden MNC 13 Features:
- Ref: 408168
- Norm: MNC
- Practice: Freeride
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 1132
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.5
- Adjustement range (mm): 28
- Din Scale: 4-13
- Height: 24.5
- Compact Toe: SOLIDITY U Power construction with toe directly built in its platform, for maximum solidity and transmission. POWER TRANSMISSION Oversized, 71mm wide platform enabling high transfer of energy, even on wide skis. MNC Compatible with all normed boots, without compromising safety or performance.
- Arch Heel: SOLIDITY Heel arch technology for lateral reinforcement. POWER TRANSMISSION 73mm wide for increased lateral transmission.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- U Power Toe: Toe directly built in its platform for maximum solidity and transmission.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- Toolless Length Adjustment: No tools required to adjust for different boot sizes.
- DIN lateral markings: Markings in the direction of reading for a fast adjustment.
- Automatic Wing adjustment: No handling but automatic adjustment by step-in so you can trust your binding!
- Heel Arch Technology: Lateral reinforcement for a robust heel construction.
- Standard: Adult
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.