Salomon XMAX 120 Race Ski Boots 2018
When you’re dialing down the volume a bit or finding yourself spending more and more time looking for soft stashes in the side country, the Salomon X Max 120 Ski Boots start to make a lot of sense. Powerful enough to drive the widest pow skis in the land but with a little more cuff flexibility for tight spots and jump turns, the X Max 120 is an ideal all-mountain weapon for expert level skiers who want comfort as well as performance in their boot. 360˚ Custom Shell technology lets you heat mold the shell of this boot to get the perfect fit, and Salomon s legendary heel hold and superb My Custom Fit 3D Race liner lock you into position like never before.
Salomon XMAX 120 Race Features:
- 360˚ Custom Shell – Heat moldable shell adjusts from 98 mm to 104 mm.
- Flex: 120 – Stiff flex suitable for advanced to expert level skiers.
- My Custom Fit 3D Race Liner – Built with 80% thermomoldable foam.
- Twin Frame Technology Bi-Material PU Shell
- Bi-Material PU Cuff Oversized 24 mm Pivot
- Adjustable Cuff Angle
- 2 Backbone Screws
- 4 mm Integrated Lifter
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles
- 45 mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Alpine Sole
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Ski Boot Flex: Very Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Flex Index: 120
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 2 Years