The new S/LAB Salomon Shift binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
Salomon Shift MNC 13 Features:
- Ref: 406995
- Norm: MNC
- Practice: Freeride
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 865
- Adjustment range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range (mm): 30
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Height: 30
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Hybrid Toe: HOLD BACK Ultimate elastic travel allowing for the boots to be held back when shocks get bigger, with no risk of pre-release. LIGHT Made with Carbon-Infused PA for a light, yet strong construction. MNC Compatible with all the normed boots of the market with no compromise on safety or performance.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Easy step-in & out: Less effort needed to step-in and out of the bindings.
- Light weight construction: Optimized weight construction with no compromise on safety.
- Metal construction: Rigid and solid construction allowing enhanced power transmission.
- Hybrid Heel: POWER Aluminum lever for a rigid construction allowing enhanced power transmission. LIGHT Made with Carbon-Infused PA for a light, yet strong construction.
- Standard: Adult
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.