The women’s Salomon QST Snow Insulated Jacket is a longer, insulated, hooded jacket made for women who like to ride the steep and deep. It has a slightly structured fabric, high collar and light insulation for protection, and an air vent system for when you ski hard enough to overheat. The fit is feminine, and the attitude is freeride.
Salomon QST Snow Insulated Jacket Features:
- AdvancedSkin Warm: AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Hood with 3D adjustment: Personalize your hood to fit the height and depth of your head.
- Goggle wipe: Attached inside your pocket, this convenient goggle wipe is always ready to clean your lenses.
- Key hook: A little loop in your pockets to securely connect your keys.
- Powder skirt: An integrated skirt to prevent snow from entering in your jacket.
- Soft chin guard: Soft fabric flap to protect your chin from chaffing against your jacket zipper.
- Air vent system: Salomon air vents are easy to open, allowing maximum air flow.
- Hem adjustment: Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Goggle mesh pocket: An internal pocket with soft inner fabric to protect goggle lenses from scratching.
- Inner media pocket: Integrated media pocket that offers headphone inserts for easy access.
- Lift pass pocket: functional, hands-free, pass pocket to that can be read easily at the bottom of the lift.
- Articulated sleeves: Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Cuff adjustment: Easy, simple way to adjust the cuffs around gloves.
- Left arm lift pass pocket: Flat, dedicated pass pocket optimally located for RFID pass readers.
- Warm cuffs: Cozy fabric around the wrist for extra warmth.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).