The women’s Salomon QST Snow Insulated Pant is designed to maximize comfort while providing a complete seal from the elements. The back of the waist is a yoga-inspired stretch gaiter. It stretches to maintain coverage when crouching or bending, so no more snow down the back of your pants, ever.
Salomon QST Snow Insulated Pant Features:
- AdvancedSkin Warm: AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- Belt loops: Wide belt loops accommodate most belts.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Waistband with high back protection
- Skicut hem protection: Reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Knee articulation: For optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Synthetic insulation 60g/m²: Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).