You can now see more than ever before. The all new Smith 4D Mag Goggles raises the bar for lens innovation with the introduction of BirdsEye Vision. This state of the art lens technology has a 25% increase of overall field of view compared to the I/O MAG™. In addition we have evolved Smith MAG™ by integrating the dual locking mechanisms into the goggle frame outriggers to make a quick and easy lens change system. We know that with BirdsEye Vision™ featuring ChromaPop™ lens technology, you’ll be able to see even more detail as you take on untracked territory.
Black: Black Frame with Everyday Green Mirror Lens and a Yellow Flash Lens
Cloudgrey: Grey Frame with Sun Platinum Lens and a Storm Rose Flash Lens
Red Rock: Red fram with Everyday Red Mirror and a Storm Rose Flash Lens
Smith 4D Mag Goggles Features:
- Smith MAG™ interchangeable system
- Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance lenses
- BirdsEye Vision™
- Medium fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asia fit
- Helmet compatible
- AirEvac integration technology to reduce fogging
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Clear: Ideal lens for night-time use. 84% VLT
Chromapop SUN – Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the SUN lenses ease the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your
eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
- Sun Green Mirror (previously Chromapop Sun) – 9% VLT
- Sun Red Mirror – 16% VLT
Chromapop EVERYDAY – Suited for a range of conditions, enhances every undulation of snow so you get more out of every moment.
- Everyday Green Mirror – 23% VLT
- Everyday Violet Mirror – 23% VLT
- Everyday Red Mirror (previously Chromapop Everyday) – 25% VLT
Chromapop STORM – Tuned to bring the most out of an environment when the storm moves in and the lights go out. Optimize contrast even on
the worst days, so you can stay out longer.
- Storm Yellow Flash – 65% VLT
- Storm Rose Flash – 50% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.