The Smith I/O Goggles combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame and progressive design. The trusted spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The reinvented I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Smith I/O Goggles Features:
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asia fit
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Clear: Ideal lens for night-time use. 84% VLT
Chromapop SUN – Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the SUN lenses ease the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your
eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you.
- Sun Green Mirror (previously Chromapop Sun) – 9% VLT
- Sun Red Mirror – 16% VLT
Chromapop EVERYDAY – Suited for a range of conditions, enhances every undulation of snow so you get more out of every moment.
- Everyday Green Mirror – 23% VLT
- Everyday Violet Mirror – 23% VLT
- Everyday Red Mirror (previously Chromapop Everyday) – 25% VLT
Chromapop STORM – Tuned to bring the most out of an environment when the storm moves in and the lights go out. Optimize contrast even on
the worst days, so you can stay out longer.
- Storm Yellow Flash – 65% VLT
- Storm Rose Flash – 50% VLT
* VLT (Visible Light Transmission) The percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye.