The Specialized Women’s Ember Road Bike Footwear pair the security and adjustability of Specialized’s high-end, Boa®-equipped road shoes, only with a forgiving composite sole and women’s-specific Body Geometry technology that provides a tremendous balance of performance and value. For more bike shoes click here.
Features Of The Specialized Women’s Ember Road Bike Footwear:
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women’s contoured Standard Fit for all-day comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Lightweight Boa® S2-SV dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 250g (1/2 pair, size 39)
- Available In 38-41 and in half sizes
- Available in Black