Crafted with FUTURELIGHT 3L fabric, The North Face A-Cad Futurelight Jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed, warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your skin—even on the longest of days.
The North Face A-Cad Futurelight Jacket Features:
- Style: NF0A3M21
- Avg Weight: 930 G (32.8 Oz)
- Center Back: 33″
- Fabric: 75D X 75D 162 G/M² FUTURELIGHT 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester With
- Brushed Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Two-way, adjustable hood-management system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way center front zip
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Internal cell phone pocket on left chest
- Pass-through pocket
- Two high-volume, expanding cargo pockets
- Two internal goggle pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Pack-friendly pockets and venting
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro® closure
- Integrated cuff closure
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
The North Face’s Most Advanced Breathable-Waterproof Technology
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.