The Troy Lee Designs 7850 Ultra Protective Shirt is the core saver you’ve been looking for. It’s not overly bulky or heavy and fits neatly under a jersey. The CE EN testing the 7850 is abrasion resistant and impact tested. The shirt is stitched together and inserted with special foam panels. The armpits are open for venting and the neck is wide to accommodate a neck brace. So if a functional and low profile chest and back protector was what you were looking for, then the 7850 is going to work for you.
Troy Lee Designs 7850 Ultra Protective Shirt Features:
- Upper Protection Shirt 7850
- Durable, abrasion-resistant panels
- Open armpit design
- Wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design with integrated protection zones
- CE EN 14120-2003+A1-2007 tested for abrasion resistance