You’ll forget about fumbling with traditional laces the minute you slip your feet into the quick-lacing convenience of the Salomon Faction Boa Snowboard Boot. Providing dialed support with its Boa lacing system, the Faction Boa tightens the entire boot with the quick spin of the dial located on the upper tongue. This ensures a snug fit without excess slop or movement sapping energy transfer when you’re cruising down the mountain and dropping into the park. Not only is it incredibly easy to tighten, but it releases quickly after you’re done riding.
The Faction Boa comes with a softer flex that’s ideal for the up-and-coming rider or park rider on a budget seeking continuous comfort on the mountain. Its Gold liner with Custom Fit foam provides a foot-wrapping fit as you ride throughout the season. This means you’ll experience a custom, glove-like feel without pressure points sidelining you on the mountain. Inside the liner, the Ortholite C1 footbed provides a well-cushioned, breathable feel that absorbs harsh vibration and breathes well to prevent funkiness after riding. It’s finished off with a lightweight, impact-absorbing EVA sole.
Salomon Faction Boa Snowboard Boot Features:
- Soft-flexing boot for beginners and park riders on a budget
- Boa lacing tightens entire boot with a quick spin of a dial
- Mellower flex and feel for easier turns and playful feel
- Gold liner with Custom Fit foam for a foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C1 footbed is well-cushioned and breathable
- Lightweight EVA sole smooths out harsh vibration