SMARTWOOL SMARTLOFT 60 SKIRT - PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The Smartwool Smartloft 60 Skirt is designed as an additional layer of warmth during a cold-weather run or to clean up for that after-ski beverage. It's filled with Smartwool's lightest-weight 50% recycled wool insulation to provide exceptional coverage and is made with stretchy knit fabric to keep it from restricting movement so that you can stretch, climb, and run whenever you need to.
SMARTWOOL SMARTLOFT 60 SKIRT FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Side Panel/ Waistband: 46% Recycled Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Recycled Polyester
- Filling: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 176 g (6.21 oz)
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation, even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon outer with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit panels place Merino next to skin and recycled polyester against the elements while allowing for ease of movement
- Hidden pocket in waistband
- Medium back length: 16.5” (42cm)
Women's Apparel Size Chart (in inches)
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When we started making socks back in 1994, our founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that we use it in almost every single item we make.
We were the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Our whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures—we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything we do. From our Merino wool supply chain to our Smartwool advocacy program to how we design our socks and apparel, we exist to help you play, live, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Shell - 100% Nylon / Side Panel & Waistband - 46% Recycled Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% / Elastane Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Recycled Polyester / Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
Stretchy knit panels place Merino next to skin and recycled polyester against the elements while allowing for ease of movement / Hidden pocket in waistband