2020 ROSSIGNOL ALLTRACK 130 LT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Chase untracked lines inbounds or out in the Rossignol Alltrack Elite 130. This no-compromise free-touring boot features tech-fittings for alpine touring binding compatibility and a releasable cuff for a natural range of motion on the skin track or boot pack. The 98mm last shell is engineered for minimal weight and maximum power transfer to ski on-piste or off and everywhere in between. The pre-shaped, full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation and a touring specific design for enhanced mobility.
2020 Rossignol Alltrack 130 LT Features
- Precision Fit: The 98mm last offers a close-fitting, race-inspired fit optimized for comfort, precision and power
- Lightweight, Full Power: Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
- Better Skiability, Better Fit: Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
- Lightweight Freetouring Performance: Grilamid® plastic is incredibly lightweight while offering superior rebound and response
- Optimized Hike Mode: The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- Tech-Binding Compatible: Dynafit® certified tech inserts for reliable free-touring performance
- Touring Comfort: Optimized for the ascent with our lightweight liner construction enhanced for climbing mobility, durability and comfort
- Insulated Warmth and Support: Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiing
- Full Custom Comfort, Anatomic Fit: Pre-shaped full custom liners offer anatomic ankle support and 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
- GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately): GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID: A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY: Our new “power injection” method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- HIKE MODE 2.0: The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.