2021 SMARTWOOL MERINO SPORT 250 BOTTOM PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Smartwool Merino Sport 250 Bottoms provide comfort and performance with responsibly sourced Merino wool. Smartwool’s minimal Merrow seam is the warmest Merino/poly blend, it helps move moisture, dries quickly, and holds its shape— no matter how active you get throughout your expedition. Gender-specific, body-mapped panels of lighter fabric offer additional breathability, while reflective elements help provide additional visibility in low-light conditions. These men’s base layer pants will equip you with everything you need and more to win the day.
- MERINO SPORT 250: Warmer Merino/polyester blend helps fabric move moisture, dry quickly, and hold its shape during high-sweat activities in colder weather
- BODY MAPPED MESH VENTING FOR MEN: Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- REFLECTIVITY: Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Athletic Fit
- Minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability while keeping material soft against skin
- Size M inseam: 31.5″ (80 cm)
- Main Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Center Back Panel – 54% Merino Wool, 46% -Polyester
- Garment Weight: 212 g = 7.48 oz
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately