Yellow: 95 mm , 110 mm
White: 95 mm , 110 mm
The TYROLIA Company, located in Schwechat, Austria, and founded in 1847 as “Wiener Metallwaren-, Schnallen-, und Maschinenfabrik GmbH”, manufactured its first ski binding in 1928. Ten years later industrial production startet and 1949 the first TYROLIA-branded ski binding was produced. Continued advances in research and development, unparalleled performance and high-quality service guarantee a high-tech product renowned throughout the entire winter sports industry.
Today, TYROLIA has secured a strong leaderhip position with numerous awards in World Cup Racing and the growing freeski segment. One out of every three bindings sold internationally is designed, developed and mounted by TYROLIA. Exporting 90 percent of its production, TYROLIA delivers its bindings to subsidiaries and dealers worldwide.